Thursday, January 5, 2012

welcome!

welcome to my new blog. I am excited to share with you my experiences baking!
I received a min pie maker for Christmas from my sister and brother-in-law and I love it!
I'll be focusing mainly on mini pies but since I love to bake I'll mix in some of my other baking experiences with you. I fancy myself as an amateur scientific baker so anytime I try something new it's "an experiment."


behold! the bacon and potato quiche. yes the crust is lopsided but hey, this isn't Chopped!

this was my second experiment with my new mini pie maker. I should also mention that with the pie maker I also received the cookbook Mini Pies by Abigail Johnson Dodge and it is simply wonderful.

I hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts - I love comments!!

next up: our first lesson!


1 comment:

  1. It is so good that I am already gain 4.5 lbs . Keep the good pies coming.
    Love :)

    ReplyDelete